April 13, 2010
- This past week was commemoration week in Rwanda.
- Another grenade attack.
- The RTC website.
- Starbucks’ take on Rwandan coffee.
- A newspaper article giving a little context to the Umudugudu, an important part of the coffee value chain in Rwanda.
- Another article describing RTC’s purchase of Rwandex, the formerly government-owned processing factory in Kigali.
March 16, 2010
Today’s podcast links:
- Kagame addresses West Point, where his son is a cadet. (New Times)
- RwandAir fires its COO, which helps put its house in order. (New Times)
- Nakumatt, the biggest supermarket in Kigali, is looking to expand. (New Times)
- Six arrested trying to bribe traffic cops. (New Times)
- Wikipedia’s take on brands. (Wikipedia)
- Local Rwanda firms advised on branding. (New Times)