February 16, 2010
This chart will help saturate your mind as you listen to my dry exposition:
- Hez’s articles on GDP and coffee.
- DRC’s space program.
- Rwanda Revenue Authority’s tax collecting prowess; take a gander at their website if you like.
And for you accounting/finance nerds, a test of your knowledge: to simplify today’s discussion, I did not include overheads in my cost breakdown; in other words, I only considered my variable costs. Thus, what I called the profit margin is better described as which other margin?
I’ll post the answer in the comments.
February 5, 2010
Today’s podcast links -
- Hez’s articles on tourism and yoga.
- Food poisoning at the KCC Meet.
- MTN’s Mobile Money Transfer service.
- Info on NGO’s in Rwanda, and a list of possible funding sources.
- The website for KEZA, a fashion organization run by our friend Jared Miller, who helps his interns fundraise in lieu of paying them a wage.